Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you've got big plans - so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people's lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
MilliporeSigma plays an integral part in the life science community, harnessing our passion and innovation to help researchers and drug producers around the world. As science advances, we advance with it, offering new insight and cutting-edge technologies helping our customers solve the world's most challenging human health issues. Our promise to our customers is that we'll be there every step of the way. If you share our goals and values and want to make your mark at a rapidly growing international company, join us and help advance the future of life science together.
Open on location but prefer east coast.
- Leading a high-performing project team of 3-6 site-specific client project managers (CPM) who ensure superior client experience when using MilliporeSigma CDMO services from the global mRNA value chain sites (Indianapolis US, Hamburg DE, Darmstadt DE, and Schaffhausen CH) through smooth delivery of projects and transparent/proactive communication.
- Ensure your assigned site CPMs apply best project management practices and adopts systems, tools, and processes according to the CPM playbook for efficiency and scalability.
- In conjunction with Site CPM Heads, align CPM resources with existing and forecasted project portfolio & pipeline and ensure prioritization of resources in alignment with planning unit commercial strategy.
- Manage a small portfolio of active projects - ensure superior client experience while balancing people leadership responsibilities of your assigned team members.
- In conjunction with Site CPM Heads, responsible for the management of project risks & mitigation of client concerns through resolution of cross-functional resource, process & systems challenges.
- In conjunction with Site CPM Head, responsible for driving resolution for client escalations, within Site leadership and key stakeholders ensuring organizational elevation when required.
- In conjunction with Site CPM Heads, accountable for ensuring financial health of ongoing & executed projects.
- Provide lessons learned / feedback to Site, Contracts / Proposals, & Commercial teams to improve future engagements.
- Actively contribute to the Life Science Services-wide community of practice to support best practice sharing and further improve CPM practices, tools and processes across organization
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of the relevant process & analytical development, clinical and commercial manufacturing activities in mRNA and lipidic formulation incl. current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Extensive experience working for a clinical and commercial contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) or testing facility (CTO) and strong understanding of their respective client management and project execution processes
- Strong commercial-focused mindset with strong communication skills, able to interface effectively with top internal and external management teams
- Detailed and process-oriented, with the ability to deliver within a matrixed organization by instilling effective collaboration alongside efficient processes.
- In conjunction with global Site CPM Heads, ability to prioritize and allocate resources along business priorities and KPIs, demonstrating first class organization skills and time management as well as willingness to "roll up your sleeves."
- Ability to lead and influence across and up into the organization and motivate others in a dynamic matrix environment
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organization and time management stills
- Direct experience in mRNA and lipidic formulation development and manufacturing considered an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in CDMO project management or commercial
- Business fluent in English
What we offer:
- Advanced science degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or equivalent
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in CDMO project management
- Fluent in local language strongly preferred
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
This job has expired.