*$1,000 Signing Bonus*
We are seeking experienced Commercial Roofers to join our team. The skilled Commercial Roofers
will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installation of commercial roofing systems.
$20-33/hour (not including prevailing wage)
Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to:
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- 401K with company match
- Company Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
- Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other WTI and Tremco employees
- Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
The hourly rate for applicants in this position generally ranges between $20 and $33. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.