For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Omaha,NE,United States |
Performs a variety of job analysis ad compensation functions in support of multiple business units across the enterprise. Participates in the administration and development of company-wide compensation programs, policies and procedures. Analyzes and evaluates data to identify patterns and trends and recommends changes as necessary. Partner with HR Managers and Management.
- Analyzes and evaluates salary survey data, employee data, salary range data, local salary differentials, organizational pay practices, and other compensation data to identify patterns and trends. Prepares and submits salary recommendations for salary change, ensuring internal and external equity. Partners with, and provides guidance to, internal clients ensuring client goals and expectations are met.
- Participate in administration and development of company-wide compensation programs, policies and procedures. Develops new and/or revised policies. Programs and guidelines to meet client and company business objectives. Develops costing, budgets and communication materials for new and revise compensation programs.
- Manages job description process. Assists in reviewing job descriptions as required to ensure accuracy and consistency. Reviews organizational changes, evaluates effect on existing positions and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Participate in the administration and development of year end programs including communications and training. May provide compensation related training as needed.
- Review and audit FLSA classification periodically to ensure legal compliance. Audits compensation data as appropriate. Prepares periodic or special reports relevant to the compensation function. Responds to client inquiries and requests, keeping them up to date on projects, issues and changes as necessary.
- Participate in M&A integration activities of newly acquired companies ensuring alignment of titles and salary ranges. Assist with meeting acquired company staff to conduct job and compensation analysis.
2 - 4 years progressively more responsible compensation experience with 1 year of project management experience required. Strong analytical skills demonstrating a thorough understanding of broad based compensation (base and bonus). Knowledge of market pricing, salary survey methodology and benchmarking. Verbal and written communication skills are required as well as the ability to partner with assigned customers. Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail necessary. Strong spreadsheet skills. Training and presentation skills preferred.
Typically travels less than 5%. Office environment. No physical demands.
Works under general supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks and goals. Authority to develop appropriate solutions to compensation problems based on assessment of data and knowledge of FDC compensation strategy. Escalates recommendations for solutions to complex customer requests that are outside the norm.ABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.