Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde, Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance equipment, coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at
Production / Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including building equipment, testing equipment, manufacturing sub-assemblies and consumable products. Production / Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on safety, quality and the ability to multi-task.
PST is seeking an Operations Technician in our Concord location.
Production / Operation Technician
- Working safely is our number 1 priority!!
- Build and wire complex electro-mechanical industrial equipment
- Test and record various data points associated with building and inspecting equipment
- Follow detailed assembly drawings, electrical schematics and work instructions
- Operate machinery and tools used in the processing / manufacturing of consumable items
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
- Other Duties as Assigned
- High School degree or equivalent is required. Associates degree or manufacturing certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions
- Perform basic computer skills
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.