Construction Purchasing Agent / Controller We are a Award winning Custom/Semi Custom Design Home builder who has served the San Antonio community for over 2 decades. We are looking for a Purchasing Agent who knows Material Takeoffs, Negotiating, and buying of building materials and raw materials. This Purchasing Agent knows how to create and process purchase orders, market negotiations, reading blueprints to determine material takeoffs and coordination with Field Superintendents, if that's you then keep reading below.
What You Will Be Doing Buyout:
- Build and Maintain long-term relationships with key vendors
- Retrieve quotes, bids, and Purchase Orders (PO) supporting documents
- Create concise and accurate PO's using Brix and Excel
- Ensure PO's and subcontractors are properly executed and that all terms and conditions are met
- Plan and Coordinate pre-bid meetings with potential bidders
- Assist Estimators with producing quantity takeoffs from plans
- Maintain all bid documents in appropriate project folders and Brix System
- Coordinate site visits with PMs, Site Superintendents, and or suppliers to validate purchasing process and or change oders
What You Need for this Position 3-5 Years Experience:
- Purchasing and or Accounts Payable in the construction industry is required
- Strong Negotiating and Math Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, and Outlook is required
- Highly Organized and Detail-Oriented
What's In It for You Salary Range $ 45k - $75k DOE
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- PTO (Starts at 2 weeks and Scales up over time)
So, if you are a Construction Purchasing Agent looking to make a change for the better, then don't wait apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.