Location: Mountain View, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Content Strategist II
Job Title: Content Strategist
Loc: Mountain View, CA
Type: 12+months contract
Define the content strategy and write copy for translating the Critical User Journeys Playbook best practices, resources, and examples from a deck to a website.
Define the content strategy and write the content for a self-service CUJ learning experience
Write content that conveys value proposition of product excellence to leaders and product functions such as engineering and product management.
Write clear and concise case studies
Collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers, program managers to align on strategy and execution across communication channels.
BA/BS degree in English, Communications or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience such in content strategy, UX writing, and marketing communications
- Be a great communicator and storyteller. Build strong narratives that clearly articulates value proposition and drive engagement.
- Ability to refine and craft high-level and compelling messaging for team leads and directors
- Experience working closely with a cross-functional team including engineering and UX.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples
BA/BS degree in English, Communications or related field, or equivalent practical experience
5 years of relevant experience such in content strategy, UX writing, and marketing communications
Expert command of writing benefit-oriented copy to a diverse audience.
Experience communicating best practices or standards in a compelling way.
A strong understanding of user experience principles
Ability to work globally and cross-functionally in an ambiguous environment.
Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives
Posted 11 minutes ago
Posted 10 minutes ago
South Jordan, Utah
Posted 2 minutes ago