Description of Position:
Assist in implementing DMS standards at all AutoNation dealerships. Test, load and migrate data which includes chart of accounts, accounting journals, billing posting templates, vehicle inventory systems, CFS, F&I, parts and service setups. Assist in delivering training programs designed to enhance team skills as well as create and maintain application specific documentation.
Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define operations requirements and systems goals. Work with DMS Analysts to implement systems changes and resolve systems issues.
- Assist with implementation and testing of new and existing setups.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with team and internal customers to ensure effective workflow and continuous improvements within the financial systems.
- Provide support to end-users including answering technical questions.
- Deliver training programs designed to enhance user and team skills.
- Create and maintain application specific documentation.
- Ensure data integrity including validation checks against source and work output
- Assist with updating, maintaining, and creating DMS standards process tools, and product testing strategies.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards.
Perform other job-related function as assigned.
Reports to the Financial Systems Manager and will have extensive interaction with Corp Finance team, dealership controllers, F&I Directors, F&I managers, and corporate standardization sponsors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting or Business or any equivalent combination of relevant background, skills, and experience.
- Proficiency with Excel functions and formulas such as V-look up, Pivot tables, charts and data manipulations is required
- A general understanding of Accounting Principles
- Demonstrate ability to identify and execute process improvement
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to independently manage multiple assignments with a strong emphasis on results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Preferred additional Qualifications:
- Dealership experience
- Prior Exposure to CDK/DMS system (F&I, Accounting, Parts and Service, and Vehicle Inventory systems) preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge with Visual Basic
As America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates’ professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We’ve sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25 million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
This job has expired.