Location: Wyomissing, PA
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Controller
We are seeking a trusted, experienced Controller for this family run manufacturing business. This position will be responsible to direct, manage and oversee all Accounting functions and department personnel.
Accounting functions include invoicing, A/P, A/R, payroll, inventory, and cost accounting
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preparation of financial statements; collect, analyze and interpret data
- Preparation of cash flow statements
- Work with department managers to prepare annual budgets and forecasts for management
- Prepare month-end and year-end closings; collect data for review with auditors
- Oversee and participate in payroll functions
- Manage accruals, account and bank reconciliations
- Manage and review contracts for insurance, customers and vendors
- Minimum College or University Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes from source document processing to period close and generation of financials.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Technical abilities, able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, and solve problems.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com