Location: San Diego, CAJOB DESCRIPTION:
Description: Our client is currently seeking a CORPORATE PROGRAMS PROJECT COORDINATOR (NON-TECHNI
You will be responsible to handle professional services, product development or infrastructure projects. This could include project management of business process transformation, business process redesign or re-engineering, business performance improvement, corporate compliance, risk management, governance, sourcing advisory, software development lifecycle or technology implementation or transformation. Job Responsibilities :
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Provide a holistic view of the overall project to the organization and all stakeholders
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project (E.g., Kick off meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected project outcomes
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project
- Proactively communicate the project's progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network. Understands the culture of organizations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of business experience managing projects which require multi-department collaboration
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Proven experience in project management
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and analysis
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
- Ability to manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Experience overseeing projects involving external partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Jira software
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com