Location: Plano, TX
Description: Our Banking & Financial client is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter in Plano, TX.
As a Specialty Recruiter, your primary responsibilities will include sourcing, driving the candidate pipeline, screening, guiding candidates through our interview process and managing the client/stakeholder experience. This is a full cycle recruiting role that will focus on hiring Digital Product professionals for full time positions. In close partnership with hiring managers, the Specialty Recruiter will own the process to attract talent, demonstrating the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with candidates.
- Full cycle recruitment, focused on Digital Product Management talent. Deliver quality full cycle recruiting by sourcing, interviewing, closing and executing the offer with the candidate
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified Digital Product talent
- Screen talent against position requirements
- Present talent to hiring managers and hiring teams
- Utilize various techniques including direct, cold-calling, referral-based calling, professional networking, social media and broadcast emails to identify and attract talent, building a talent pipeline for open and upcoming opportunities
- Build a strong diverse pipeline utilizing competitive intelligence through market research
- Consult with Hiring Managers to develop defined recruitment strategies to create active applicant pool to meet business requirements
- Deliver quality full cycle recruiting by sourcing, interviewing, closing and executing the offer with the candidate
- Provide a stable and resilient operations environment by ensuring solid focus around risks and controls.
- Five plus years' experience of full life-cycle recruiting experience, and/or agency/niche recruiting experience is strongly preferred
- Must have experience recruiting for digital design positions, specifically Digital Product Management positions.
- Sourcing and recruiting creative talent strategies at a regional level is strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with various ATS preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com