Experience and Education:
- Uses technical knowledge of construction procedures and processes to determine a project's overall cost including materials and labor costs.
- Applies cost-estimating and cost-control methods to prepare quantity takeoffs that determine cost database, prices of materials, and labor values.
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail oriented
- Analytical thinking skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Attention To Detail
- Team Working
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.