Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins TestAmerica is searching for a Courier in King of Prussia, PA.
Courier responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Documenting, packagingand transportingsamples in accordance with appropriate project-specific sampling and analysis plans/protocols
- Responsible for quality control of all assignment and completing documents
- Followingand enforcing company health and safety policies.
- Must be able to follow technical instructions and guidance.
- Will assist with data collection and routine sampling as needed
Position is 1st shift and full-time, Monday-Friday, 7a.m.- 4:00p.m.,with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of King of Prussia, PAare encouraged to apply.QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid state issued driver's license to drive delivery vehicles is required as an employee with driving responsibilities.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Ability to follow GPS directions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.