Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In more than 42 markets across the US and around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to be responsive to the market and do what's right for our teams and clients. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to more than 9,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
In our Salesforce business, we help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to work and are empowered to build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of customer strategy experts, Salesforce-certified experts across all Salesforce capabilities, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As the 5th largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Job Title: CPQ - Solution Architect - Global Salesforce
The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert on Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote projects responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. The Solution Architect works closely with the Product Owner and Technical Architect to understand requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements.
- Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce CPQ projects onsite at client locations
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce CPQ platform
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
- Present to potential clients during sales efforts and be able to pull together quick proof of concepts as needed
- Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings, Dreamforce events)
- Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- Ability to lead or participate in technical integration discussions and design workshops
- Ability to create high level architecture diagrams that you can relate to both technical and business minded individuals
- Ability to optimize product configurations and guided selling paths
- Act as the solution owner during the project, ensuring the projects scope and outcomes are on track
- Interview candidates
- Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
- 7+ years of CRM industry experience and/or CPQ implementation experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce CPQ (preferred), Apttus, Oracle CPQ Cloud, Oracle Fusion CRM, or other similar enterprise-level applications
Understanding of complementary CPQ applications such as DocuSign, Adobe Sign, and Avalara Tax
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (4+ years preferred)
- Complete understanding of data models and product/pricing master data management
- Experience in B2B or B2C E-Commerce is highly desired
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Prior experience as a Solution Architect or similar role on 3+ projects that were at least 6 months in duration
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire with in first several months
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.