HERS (Higher Education Resource Services) is a dynamic and independent non-profit dedicated to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive community of women leaders through various strategies with a special focus in higher education. HERS alumnae include over 6,000 women faculty, staff, and administrators on approximately 1,400 campuses in the U.S., as well as women from institutions in Canada, South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, and other nations. They may be everything from assistant directors in student life to the university president. HERS offices have been located on the University of Denver campus since 1983.
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for managing, editing, and customizing the organizations Salesforce/TargetX/Fonteva application to fit the needs of HERS in support of enrollment goals, client engagement, and operational needs along with other technology utilized by HERS. The CRM Administrator will also be responsible for training, coaching, and supporting HERS staff who will be utilizing the technology, including any associated reporting tools. The CRM Administrator will be expected to implement processes and workflows to support the enrollment and engagement goals of the organization, as well as produce analytical reports to show progress toward these goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Manage the TargetX and Fonteva CRM applications for the organization, including executing maintenance tasks as required, performing system monitoring activities, as well as configuring ongoing updates in support of changes to admissions, retention and engagement processes, user set-ups, and permissions and access.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforce platform.
- Build reports and dashboards as requested by Enrollment, Engagement and other business areas as needed.
- Manage content for HERS online recruitment and engagement tools, including content tailored to specific audiences.
- Execute weekly operational duties in support of TargetX and Fonteva, including de-duplication and other data quality tasks.
- Provide technical support to HERS staff.
- Assist with the identification, evaluation, and selection of various technology applications to support the organization and the delivery of programs.
- Manage the acquisition, distribution, and maintenance of licenses for staff use.
- Create and maintain training materials and user documentation to support business and technology needs.
- Deliver training as needed to various on-campus groups or individuals based on demand.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for the CRM application.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the business and technology in support of the Salesforce /TargetX/Fonteva platform and application.
- Identify, document and manage the cycle of open issues.
- Serve as the primary liaison with the TargetX and Fonteva vendors, executing effective vendor management practices and ensuring issues receive the appropriate support and escalation.
- Perform other duties related to the CRM application as required.
- Considerable working knowledge of the applications in the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Demonstrated experience using workflow rules, reports/dashboards, and formulas.
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information required.
- Positive attitude and outstanding degree of professionalism required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to resolve problems and develop relevant alternatives and recommendations; strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people, including forming strong working relationships with both internal and external constituencies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work independently.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 1-2 years of successful professional Salesforce CRM application configuration and administration.
- 2 years of experience in support of technology development and systems analyst experience.
- Experience in customer/client support role.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Application Deadline
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, June 29th,2021
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu
to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.Salary Grade Number
The salary grade for the position is 10.Salary Range
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $67,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidate's sex or any other protected status.Benefits
The University of Denver
offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver
.Please include the following documents with your application:
2. Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.Advertised:
June 15, 2021 Applications close: