Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship available!
When you join The Home for Little Wanderers, you join a team of professionals dedicated to creating better, brighter futures for kids.
For over 200 years, The Home for Little Wanderers has helped build stable lives and hopeful tomorrows for vulnerable children and their families. Our 25+ community-based and residential programs serve thousands of at-risk youths from birth to age 26. Many of these children have experienced abuse, neglect, trauma, or a disrupted family life. As the oldest child welfare agency in America, we provide them with safe surroundings, permanent loving relationships, and a secure path toward a better, brighter future.
The CRM and Digital Engagement Manager is responsible for the overall management and support for our constituent relationship management (CRM) system, Luminate Online, as well as the development of The Home for Little Wanderers' digital fundraising and communication tools. The CRM and Digital Engagement Manager is responsible for email testing and deployment, improving Luminate Online processes, helping to drive ongoing feature enhancement, and supporting evolving business needs.
We are committed to excellence in diversity, equity, and inclusion, while simultaneously creating a culture that supports those values. We believe the differences we bring enhance our ability to provide exceptional service and care to diverse children, families, and communities. Moreover, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging align with our values and our mission to help vulnerable children and their families build permanent, positive change.
The CRM and Digital Engagement Manager manages has day-to-day and strategic oversight of the following areas:
CRM System Management
- Serve as a system administrator for the Luminate Online environment
- Handle basic administrator functions as needed, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Understand the context in which data is used within the business and support the matching of business requirements to the sources of data within systems
- Assist in data cleanup and migration efforts in the CRM and complete regular internal system audits
- Ensure all data handling and storage conforms to company confidential information and other data policies
- Facilitate training new users on CRM and digital fundraising tools to grow skill set across the organization
Education and Experience
- Develop and manage emails, landing pages, tools and graphics for online fundraising activities including donation forms, auto-responders, and special event websites/platforms
- Create and maintain development content on digital fundraising and communication platforms and web pages, ensuring that it is accurate, consistent, and current
- Support the success of The Home's fundraising efforts by developing online resources: ticket forms, special web sections and other web tools such as OneCause/Bidpal, JustGiving, and the Big Wishes Gift Drive Website
- Collaborate with Development team members to analyze business situations, determine the appropriate technologies needed, and produce working solutions
- Help define and ensure understanding of business logic and process flow for digital fundraising and communication tools
- Ensure comprehension of the business purpose through observation, discussion, and evaluation of the end user process
- Work closely with Communications/Marketing team on social media strategy relating to fundraising campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team on creative development of visuals and graphics used in digital campaigns, ensuring all brand standards are met
- Assist in managing the email calendar, including scheduling, production, setup, QA, and deployment of editorial and triggered email campaigns
- Continually monitor and optimize for best deliverability and inbox placement while following industry best practices
- Conduct A/B and other testing to drive email campaign performance and fundraising revenue
- Collaborate on e-communications schedule and develop timelines and project plans to ensure projects are done on time
- Stay informed of industry best-practices among nonprofits and throughout the digital fundraising industry
- Handle special projects as assigned
What The Home Can Offer You
- Three to five years of CRM administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Luminate Online Certification preferred
- Experience in managing end-to-end email campaigns with an SMTP provider
- Knowledge of email best practices including segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation
- Background with HTML/CSS/PHP preferred
- Ability to balance customer experience, business needs, and creative resources
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, to provide quick, logical, and decisive direction
- Experience working with non-technical users and understanding their diverse needs
- Solid organizational and time-management skills; ability to work under deadlines; proactively seeks out information about upcoming projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Pro and Microsoft Office Suite
In addition to the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of the youth served, The Home for Little Wanderers offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
This job has expired.
- Extensive training to new staff
- Generous time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and Dental Insurance available upon hire
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Long-term Disability and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- And more!