Job ID: 446103
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service and Dispatch Team. In this role you will interact with Operations, Sales, Production and Finance to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction is delivered
- Improve customer service experience by building an engaged customer service team designed to facilitate growth
- Collaborate with Operations, Production, Sales and Finance teams to ensure prompt resolution of issues and accurate order processing and delivery
- Enter customer orders received by email and phone into system
- Answer high volume of incoming calls and emails in a timely manner
- Assist customer with product questions, ordering, order tracking, pick-ups, complaints, and problems
- Build relationships with customers to stay well-informed of needs and market conditions
- Review reports pertaining to daily activities such as order entry, call logs, open orders, late order to minimize errors
- Create, update, and manage all customer service and dispatch procedures and policies
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Hire, train and coach team members on daily responsibilities, procedures, or process changes
- Monitor and measure performance of each team member and execute goal setting and development plans
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, or projects to meet business goals
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent training, experience and education
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing people and leading teams in Customer Service or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and managers
- Excellent communications skills, verbal, written, in-person and by telephone
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
What CRH Offers You
- Experience using Lawson Software and Salesforce
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fontana Nearest Secondary Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Temporary, Manager, Contract, Management