Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
021755 Customer Service Representative (Open)
Education and Experience
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in-person to provide intermediate-level support and complex information on products or services.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Communicates pricing, shipping dates, and appropriate order information to customers to ensure order fulfillment and satisfaction.
- Contacts customers to respond to complex inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Supports inside and outside sales.
- Updates and maintains files, including data entry.
- Fields first level escalated and complex customer problems and needs; when the issue is beyond the coordinator's knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate colleagues.
- Trains new Customer Service Coordinators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma and 2-4 years of experience.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communications.
- Solid knowledge of products and services.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software. Various ERP systems and Blujay Logistics experience a plus
- Good knowledge of basic office equipment (i.e. copiers, fax machines, calculators, etc.).
- Good organization and data entry skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
The pay range for this position is $ 0.00 to $ 0.00 per hour. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. The position may be eligible for a short-term incentive in addition to base pay.Benefits Satement:
A full range of medical, dental, and/or other benefits are available for eligible colleagues effective day one.EEO Statement:
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.