AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL SERVICES, a national leader in residential and commercial plumbing services, is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The qualified candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self-motivated to provide exceptional customer service. Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and be receptive to constant coaching and feedback.
- Answering inbound calls and placing outbound calls
- Communicating with customers about appointment times and delays
- Addressing customer concerns
- Providing timely response and feedback to the customer regarding inquiries
- Make follow up calls/call backs to customers
- Update existing customer information into system
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as required on a daily basis
- Follow TCPA guidelines
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
- Service dispatching experience preferred (preference given to candidates with plumbing or HVAC industry experience).
- 2 years phone-based customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication & computer skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it Work! Making it Right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V