The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Manufacturing Company is seeking a CW ForgeRock IAM Architect in Dallas, TX.
Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years of Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience
• Experience migrating IAM stacks
• Experience as IAM architect on large scale projects
• Deep knowledge in authentication and access including SAML, OIDC/OAuth2 and other federation technologies.
• Experience designing and leading identity lifecycle management efforts
• Deep experience with ForgeRock IAM products (AM, IDM, DS and IG)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
• Ability to guide and mentor developers
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.