• Work with clients and internal team to understand customization of processes and document processes and customization.
• Configure tool mapping to allow for file processing.
• Support client questions and step up for file transfer processes.
• Follow established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions.
• Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary.
• Develop SQL scripts to perform customization requirements.
• Ability to create and maintain automated scripts with ETL, Perl or Python.
• Perform analysis on existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
• Respond to level 2 support requests on file processing.
• Evaluate change requests to determine best approach and estimate work effort.
BS/BA degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience required.
3+ years of data analyst/programming analyst experience.
1 years or more experience working on project teams who interface directly with clients.
3 years or more of experience configuring, maintaining and supporting customer data management and/or compliance solutions.
Ability to create and maintain SQL scripts.
Broad understanding of software development methodologies, platforms, tools, and languages.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization.
Knowledge of, or experience with, the following technologies a plus:
Scripting languages such as shell scripting, Python, Perl
"Big Data" technologies like Cassandra, Elastic Search, HPCC Systems, ECL
ETL tools like Talend, Informatica, Pentaho, SALT
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.