Who You'll Work With
As a modernized technology company, we've never met a technical challenge we didn't like. We enable our clients to learn from their data, create incredible digital experiences, and make the most of new technologies. We blend design, engineering, and analytics expertise to build the future. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- You will be responsible for the design and development of insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Build solutions leveraging modern data wrangling, analysis, and visualization tools such as Tableau, python, R, Alteryx,PowerBI, SageMaker, Einstein, Qlik, Spotfire,QuickSight, Data Studio, Anaplan, Wave, and/or Looker and define required supporting data architecture (e.g., reporting aggregates, data layer, data mart).
- Assist with testing scenarios and validate test results
- Work closely with both IT and businessstakeholdersto best align business needs with technical capability/feasibility
- Participate in project team meetings, track and manage action items, and provide project status reporting to management
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future business performance
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and deliverables
- Produce deliverables using various software tools,covering traditional as well as modern technologies
- Proactively identify risks and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- Conduct and participate in client whiteboarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
- Produce documentation to aid both business and IT users and administrators of the software/database platforms related to the solutions produced
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards required to deliver effective and sustainable solutions to clients.
Preferred experience also includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 0-1 years of progressive professional experience,preferablyin the field of Business Intelligence, Information Management, consulting, or related discipline.
- hands-on expertise with at least one modern data wrangling, analysis, or visualization tool (e.g., Tableau, Python, R, Alteryx, SageMaker, Einstein,PowerBI, Qlik, Spotfire,QuickSight, Data Studio, Wave, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with big data and/or cloud data warehousing (e.g.Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Azure SQL DW,BigQuery)
- You have exposure to and some familiarity withdata analysis and visualization tools (e.g.: Tableau,PowerBI, Qlik, D3, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information
- Adaptable self-starter who can create structure and thrive in ambiguous environments
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Demonstrable proficiency with multiple enterprise Data Visualization and BI tools
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, analytic/windowing functions, and tuning.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, and practices.
- Understanding of AGILE project approaches and methodologies (go back and find the other terms)
- Familiarity with programming environments and tools
- Exposure to cloud solutions, architecture, related technologies, and their interdependencies
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $150 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.