A global team focused on experiences, spanning areas like Experience Design and Customer Strategy (Customer Experience, Growth, Digital). We enable the growth of Slalom's local markets while helping our clients transform their businesses. We are evangelists, innovators, strategists, and above all, we are people on a mission to love our work and our life.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in DRP strategies and solutions - translating business problems into IT solutions to build engaging and highly personalized experiences
- Lead all elements of DRP strategies - from planning and executing related research to synthesizing inputs and building phased roadmaps.
- Work with local market leadership and partners on devising sales strategies aimed at growing our privacy pipeline, contributing to marketing efforts (blogs, webinars, white papers) and participating in partner events and conferences
- Manage, coach, and teach more junior consultants around privacy strategy
- Contribute to the development our practice through participation in areas such as business development (SOWs, RFPs, proposals, presentations), training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
- Managerial experience in leading large, transformational data privacy strategies and project pursuits, including the support of pre-sales activities
- Solution Architecture, Solution Design, or Program Management experience with a DRP platform, tool, or process
- Technical subject matter expertise in DRP tools (OneTrust, BigID, Securiti, etc.)
- Previous experience selling and/or managing $1M+ in revenue at a consulting firm and/or agency is required
- Core skills in privacy, compliance, research & analysis, strategic planning & roadmap development, and data governance development
- Driving decision making processes to advise clients with solutions and strategic roadmaps
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, and to develop ideas that lead towards the implementation of process and technology
- Occasional travel as needed by client
Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In40+markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right.They arebacked byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 13,000employees. Slalomhas beennamed one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work Forfive years runningand is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work.Learn more atslalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include:meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.