Job ID: 446259
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows & upholds Oldcastle's policies (attendance, safety, accountability matrix, etc.)
- Maintains daily housekeeping expectations
- Able to identify product offering (location specific)
- Able to maintain daily white board expectations
- Maintains tools & equipment (banding carts, banding guns, scanners, etc.)
- Able to safely secure product to pallets/containers
- Able to perform required levels of forklift operations
- Accurately able to pull, stage & verify orders according to picking slip proficiently
- Follows and upholds Oldcastle's policies (attendance, safety, accountability matrix, etc.)
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Minimum 1 year experience as a plant laborer or equivalent
- High School, Trade School; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10/s and 100's
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to complete written or oral instructions
- Strong interpersonal and organizations skills
What CRH Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands Walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures can range from cool to hot and noise level can be moderate to high
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds
- Job responsibilities involve occasional use of hand tools and power tools
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fresno Nearest Secondary Market:
Madera Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Laborer, Warehouse, Forklift, Labor, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.