DeBra-Kuempel Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. DeBra-Kuempel combines the expertise of two of the tri-state's oldest and most innovative companies, providing mechanical and electrical services to Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Evansville, Lexington, Louisville, and the surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide engineered drawings on new construction and existing installations ensuring systems continue to meet existing building occupancy codes.
- Provide engineering support for HVAC / Electrical System devices and system sequences.
- Engineer design of HVAC / Lighting Control Systems and Integration with other systems related to building automation.
- Self-starter with aptitude for HVAC / Lighting Control Systems relating to building automation.
- Commissioning of control systems relating to building automation.
- Required to be well versed in multiple controls systems as they may be on a different site each day based on the engineering calls that come in on a daily basis.
- Communication directly with the mechanical engineers in order to satisfy the needs regarding the specifics of what is required to solve the issue on a particular site.
- Maintain a good disposition with the customers and deal with them in a courteous manner at all times.
- Verify engineering of devices, panels, and annunciators of controls projects.
- Ensure timely software backups are created for projects and software development.
- Complete time sheets, service work orders, and other paperwork required for this position in an accurate and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Background in temperature building automation and controls
- Must be service minded and customer focused
- An understanding of computer operating systems including MS Office Suite of products.
- The ability to configure and debug computer and networking problems.
- Background in Niagara Tridium, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Automated Logic Controls, Alerton, a plus.
- Must have basic understanding of programing DDC controls
- A clear ability to work with engineering layout software, etc.
- The ability to troubleshoot basic electric and electronic circuitry including reading and interpreting electrical and electronic diagrams.
- A working understanding of AC power circuitry including breakers, multi-phase power, etc.
- (120VAC and greater)
- Clear and concise ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- An ability to understand empathetically the issues and perceptions others have and to creatively and successfully work through these issues to achieve a successful outcome and customer and employee satisfaction.