At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Candidates considered for Optiv's Demand Generation Managers will have a solid B2B technology-based marketing background in driving pipeline, are well versed in the utilization and benefit of various marketing channels, are able to cultivate a deep engagement journey with prospective buyers, are data driven, and can forge tight relationships across sales, marketing, services and technology partners. Cybersecurity experience is preferred, as well as a deep understanding of Channel relationships along with MDF funding models. Optiv has deep relationships with many leading security product manufacturers that influence their go to market strategy and present an infinite number of cross promotional opportunities. Key to this role will be the ability to fluidly understand the partner ecosystem; their technologies and be able to drive strategic joint marketing plans.
How you'll make an impact
Qualifications for success
- Works with Optiv Solutions Management team and Solution Delivery Leaders to set strategy and priorities that support goals of the business
- Develop and execute solution area promotion plan utilizing a variety of tactics: email, telemarketing, events, online advertising, digital, content syndication, video, etc.
- Partner with other members of the marketing organization to ensure successful execution of plans: field marketing, corporate events, solution management, creative and communications team, content and marketing operations
- Develop clear, compelling content to support campaign interaction points: email, landing pages, advertising, social and event messaging
- Embrace a data driven approach to everything; track, measure, and analyze all activity performance
- Ability to cultivate multi-touch impactful marketing journeys that resonate with buyers and influencer
- Build and execute on client acquisition and cross-sell/upsell marketing campaigns that target US and Canadian based enterprise class organizations, buyers, and influencers
- Create, write and distribute campaign briefs
- Design campaign workflows with different/multiple tactics
- Scale campaigns to support regional sales and marketing activity
- Partner with sales teams to facilitate feedback on lead conversion, client insights, and campaign success
- Develop campaign and funding scenarios leveraging partner marketing development funds (MDF); engage directly with technology partners as appropriate to pitch, build and deliver joint campaign activity
- Consistently test and enhance lead nurturing activities through measurement and optimization
- Become an expert on cybersecurity problems and solutions
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
With Optiv you can expect:
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business
- Minimum 10+ years driving B2B high tech marketing/demand generation
- 3+ years working in the information security sector; deep understanding of industry problems and solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital and offline marketing channels including, but not limited to website, email, advertising, SEO, direct mail/email, telemarketing
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing/lead scoring; strong experience with marketing automation programs required, Marketo a plus
- Experience writing and creating supporting campaign assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate technical concepts into easily digestible mediums
- Excellent project management skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Some travel required
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.