Reporting to the Regional Director of Provider Services, the department administrator will support the physician and advanced practice provider management functions for their assigned department(s) and will serve as the chief administrator for their assigned chairperson(s).
Clinical Provider Administration: Directs all physician and APP affairs for the department, including faculty appointments, promotion and tenure, on-boarding, off-boarding, and performance evaluation administration (FPPE/OPPE).
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Manages physician and APP related functions within various provider management systems including but not limited to Workday, Kyruus, Healthstream, Faculty Information System (FIS/FAS), LUC faculty management systems, and other Loyola Medicine/Trinity physician/APP management systems.
- Accountable for ensuring credentialing of physicians and APPs at LUHS and affiliate agencies including on-boarding, off-boarding, and maintenance of credentialing (FPPE/OPPE/other certification requirements)
- Responsible for internal and external contract review and adherence as assigned.
- Manages the appointment, promotion and tenure process for faculty in the department including preparation of application packets for CART and LUC review.
- Assists with the recruitment process for clinical faculty.
- Fosters a collaborative work environment and serve as a business resource for faculty as it relates to compensation and benefits.
- Plans and participates in monthly department meetings, Leadership Development Meetings, retreats, etc as requested by assigned chairperson(s).
- Plans and oversees departmental and/or divisional space needs, and addresses facilities issues and opportunities.
Adapts with agility to changing academic, healthcare and organizational landscape
Oversee the workflow of the non-clinical clerical staff, including Lawson/Kronos sign off. Communicate with Regional Director of Provider Services regarding HR issues as they arise. Has input into performance evaluations and merit increases for the staff.
Assists assigned chairperson(s) in submitting expense requests for miscellaneous department accounts for both Loyola Medicine (i.e. department operational accounts, Quality accounts, LUPF funds) and Loyola University Chicago in adherence with policies and procedures from Loyola Medicine, Trinity Health, and Loyola University Chicago. Reviews and processes travel and expense reports, orders department office supplies, processes invoices and other department transactions.
Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: Masters Degree OR equivalent training acquired via work experience or education
Required:3-5 years of previous job-related experience
Preferred:6-10 years of previous job-related experience
Details:Prior experience managing staff preferred but not required
- Valid Illinois State Drivers License
- Basic Keyboarding Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Webex or Zoom
- Microsoft Teams
- Adobe Reader
Other:Dreamweaver, Publisher, FrontPage, Project, Vizio, Docusign, Kyruus, CRM software
Typing Words Per Minute:N/A
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.