Developer Relations Lead If you are a Developer Relations Lead with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are innovators in decentralized cloud computing
2. You will be among experts from leading technology companies
3. We offer 100% remote work ability
4. Up to 25% travel both domestically and internationally
What You Will Be Doing - You will present at major & local blockchain/cloud events
- Increase engagement of our user community - developers, validators & providers
- Create content to guide technical & community members
- You will hold meetups and hackathons
- Work closely with engineering, product & support stakeholders
What You Need for this Position 5+ years of experience:
- OSS and/or Developer communities
3+ years of experience with:
- Software Engineering
- Ability to code, build & conduct technical demos
- Web3 or Cloud technology
- Excellent communication skills- English language proficiency
- Professional social media portfolio - talks, blogs, & posts
- Experience building online communities
-Experience with modern tech stacks
What's In It for You - Base Salary: 150k - $170k
- Full Benefits - pays up to $1300/mo to Med/Dent/Vision
- Long term disability & life
-Packages includes- base salary, tokens & options 4yr vesting sched. w/ 1yr/ liquid as soon as vested
So, if you are a Developer Relations Lead with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Catanach
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.