ECS is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work in our office in Albuquerque, NM/Remotely.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices and IT operations.
- Must have an ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract. Active Clearance at the TS or DOE L level a plus.
- BS/BA degree and 5 years of experience.
- Using multiple operating systems and development environments, specifically Linux and Windows
- Experience with cluster orchestration tools, especially Kubernetes
- Using software version-control tools, such as GitLab and Maven
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker
- Using shell-based commands and writing bash scripts
- Maintain internal company services, such as Confluence, and Gitlab
- Deploy and maintain code documentation services
- Build, deploy, and maintain virtual machine infrastructure and services for several software projects
- Maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure
- Improve the infrastructure and tools for development to meet the needs of multiple disciplinary software groups within the organization
- Provide relevant feedback in the planning of software development and testing across the organization
- Support general software static analysis and testing
- Provide support for Standalone network applications.
- Primary work will be on site.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.