HanesBrands, Inc. is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
The Digital Content Designer will report to the Senior Manager, Creative Services and will be required to work in our headquarters in Winston-Salem, NC at least 3 days per week. This position is responsible for creating visual communication for HBI's E-commerce sites. Primary duties will include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for websites, emails, digital banners and social media assets.
- Execute the global brand tone of voice with brand creative and strategic vision within our owned-ecommerce sites.
- Develop and produce all digital assets- websites, emails, digital banners, social media assets to ensure brand consistency across all consumer touchpoints on HBI ecommerce sites.
- Utilizing the creative brief process, collaborate with Brand Team and Ecommerce teams in the development of marketing and creative deliverables to drive business goals.
- Great understanding of functionalities and features across all digital media.
- Proven knowledge of design principles; layout, typography, color theory and concept creation. Excellent visual design skills-creative and open to new ideas.
- Continuously engage in the latest digital innovations. Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Manages multiple assignments, requiring high level of organization and coordination. Ability to work independently on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Serves as a liaison between Creative and IT Development teams to ensure final consumer communication is correct and optimized for a positive consumer experience.
- Works closely with Sr. Creative Manager and Ecommerce teams in the development and evaluation of marketing objectives.
- Independently manage and promote all visual assets used in branded e-commerce sites-brand elements such as logos, fonts, photography, color palette.
Additional Personal Characteristics
- Position requires a design degree or equivalent experience, and 1-2 years of web design experience -
in-house or agency experience. Past design experience with apparel retail brands is a plus.
- Design portfolio required
- Proficient in:
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Premiere & AfterEffects
- Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of UX/UI, basic web languages (HTML, XML, CSS), SEO, ADA, Video & Motion Graphics a PLUS
- Passion for design and technology. Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Solid experience and understanding of creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to evaluate creative and ensure it is brand right
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Self-starter with the ability to move fast in a fluid, high-performing environment
- Keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Requires strong timeline management abilities in order to meet critical deadlines
- Subscribes to highest standards of business ethics
- Proven strong project and time management experience and high level of organization and multi-project workflow coordination
- Collaborate with internal creative team and cross-functioning teams
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.