At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal's Global Payroll Leader is responsible for processing payroll accurately and on-time for over 30,000 employees in 27 countries. This role sets the strategic direction for payroll operations, empowers a high-performing, service-oriented team, while driving compliance, innovation, continuous improvement, and collaboration with partners including Finance, Legal, Risk and Compliance, Tax, HR, IT, and third-party vendors.
- Direct leadership of regional Payroll teams in the US, EMEA, and APAC, and the Payroll Implementation and M&A teams as the leader of leaders, driving accountability and development through coaching and caring
- Coach and develop team members to achieve their potential, elevate their skills and knowledge, and do their best work
- Remove barriers to the team to drive results and team success as a servant leader
- Live and lead with PayPal's Leadership Principles of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness
Strategy and Process Management
- Develop, champion, and implement a strategic vision for Global Payroll and overall people, process, and system strategy
- Define and establish scalable, agile, and best-in-class global payroll processes and operating model
- Enable team to resolve complex, global payroll and time tracking issues and proactively respond to emerging business needs, M&As, and changing statutory requirements
- Leverage reporting and analytics to measure success and identify improvement opportunities
- Leverage your payroll subject matter expertise to drive global best-practices, provide technical advice and recommendations, and deliver global payroll projects
- Champion continuous improvement, simplification, and automation of processes
- Establish the global payroll function as a trusted business partner to all key stakeholders and employees worldwide
- Understand and improve up-stream and downstream processes and integrations to ensure flawless execution and delivery of accurate, compliant, and timely payroll and reporting
- Partner with vendors to create compliant and reliable systems and processes to deliver timely and accurate payroll, taxes, and reporting
- Actively manage vendor relationships, KPIs, and provide ongoing feedback to improve performance, remove pain points, and ensure the best solutions
Compliance, Controls, Audits
- Ensure compliance and strong control environment over all related Payroll and related financial activities
- Resolves compliance and audit issues
- Continually review and assess risk across the business and design controls to address and mitigate risk
- Global payroll executive with experience in large, multi-national businesses
- Deep knowledge of Payroll operations, including regulations, taxes, related systems (experience with Workday, ADP, and Kronos preferred), and a strong understanding of upstream Payroll data inputs and integrations,
- Experience developing and executing global payroll strategy
The pay range for this position in Colorado starts as mentioned below
per year, plus annual bonus or commission if a Sales role. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary. All PayPal employees are shareholders in our Company, so equity is part of our total compensation plan. This role is also eligible for health insurance, stock purchase plans, retirement savings benefits, stock awards, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, parental leave, vacation, and PTO. To learn more visit paypalbenefits.com. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
Salary in USD:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.