Support the Head of Global Strategy in driving major global strategic projects as defined by the Executive Team. Play a highly visible role with direct impact on the evolution of the market leader in animal health. Have frequent interactions with senior business leaders and the Executive Team, including the Chief Executive Officer as well as other Executive Vice Presidents in Commercial, R&D, Manufacturing and Supply, Finance, HR and IT departments.
Every colleague at Zoetis is encouraged to grow personally and professionally by pursuing their unique career development journey. By joining the Global Strategy group, you become part of a high performing team who have experience at top tier management consulting and investment banking firms with opportunities for professional development, mentorship, and career mobility within Zoetis.
This role has two focus areas:
- Support major global strategic projects
- Partner with business leaders to determine major growth, business model innovation, and shareholder value initiatives
- Partner with internal Business Development and Commercial Development and Lifecycle and Innovation (CDLCI) colleagues on major M&A and divestiture reviews
- Conduct financial and strategic analyses on identified opportunities
- Complete capability gap assessments and plans (digital, pricing etc.)
- Support any major deal post-merger integration efforts
- Strategic Planning
- Monitor key external trends and prepare thought pieces on them for the Company and Board of Directors
- Compile critical competitive intelligence updates for the Company and Board (competitors, M&A, Digital, etc.)
- Partner with Finance on long term forecasts and resource planning, and sets clear metrics for success over the short and long term to drive accountability
- Maintain database of internal views on key Animal Health Companies for business development and global strategy related use
- Background in finance / financial modeling and/or strategy-related experience preferred
- Background in life sciences / animal health preferred
- Strong presence and collaborative working style with the ability to drive cross-functional and cross-regional projects
- History of being resourceful and self-motivated, with ability to operate with limited direction and prioritize based on business value
Qualifications and Experience:
- Eager to learn and happy to play a role where success means "influencing without authority"
- Exhibits project management and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact well with senior management teams
- Strong strategic and business acumen, financial analysis, change management and relationship building skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong demonstrated learning agility to work on a wide variety of topics and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Possesses or able to quickly develop a strong understanding of the animal health business and Zoetis
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree or MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years of extensive strategy and project management experience
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.