Director - HR Analytics & Workforce Planning
Work Mode: Hybrid
Location: Kohler, WI
Leads and manages global HR analytics services, statistical analysis, predictive models and reporting to identify actionable insights around talent data and HR processes, ensuring that relevant metrics and trends are identified and reported to key stakeholders, HR, and/or business leaders. Builds and manages workforce planning process to analyze current labor supply and future demand, assess talent & skill gaps, and provide staffing models that inform recruiting and talent decisions. Insights will be used to drive talent management decisions, talent/HR investments and staffing, and assess HR program effectiveness. This position creates and statistically analyzes large sets of internal and external data and communicates the results across the organization to inform and drive the organization to action. Responsible for designing and continuously improving metrics and analytics reporting processes and quality.
- Develop actionable, proactive HR metrics and analytics that provide strategic insights and forecasting capabilities. Perform in depth analytics of talent/HR data including regression, correlations, and predictive modeling to uncover trends in the data. Utilize advance analytics techniques to solve business problems. Create data visualizations to effectively communicate data driven insights.
- Establish and manage workforce planning process. Create and provide framework and tools to analyze current labor supply and future demand informed by business plans, objectives and skills needed. Enable identification of skill surpluses & deficiencies / gaps. Enable plan execution and evaluation /insights. Provide forecasting, recruiting & skills development insights.
- Support larger HR initiatives (eg. Succession, performance, diversity & inclusion, etc.) through metrics, reporting, and analytics projects. Design and develop reports and analytics summarizing talent data and key trends to address business questions and provide insights.
- Build strong internal customer relationships with key HR and business leaders to understand strategic objectives and business challenges. Support the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to HR operations, processes and programs. Act as internal consultant for HR leadership, business leaders, and key organization stakeholders.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR COEs and business HR to promote data governance and improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight. Advisor on data governance - understands how HR data, financial data, labor market data, and customer data are related.
- Own, implement, manage, and train on data insights tools & data insights capabilities for HR professionals. Equip HR Business Partners to provide data driven insights to business leaders by providing analytics communication guides and tools.
- Deliver reporting solutions - Identify operational reporting needs & standardize; create new or ad-hoc if needed. Develop, maintain, and continuously improve reporting processes for the HR community. Lead the evaluation of reporting and analytics tools. Understand and reconcile gaps, overlaps, and apparent contradictions among and within reports and reporting tools.
- Lead HR Analytics team, prioritizing metrics and analytics projects, and providing Analysts with development opportunities.
- Strong experience in statistical analysis with expansive knowledge of metrics, data, and business intelligence strategies. Ability to perform in-depth analysis using regression, correlations, etc.
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills around how to solve HR problems using data. Ability to effectively analyze and synthesize large amounts of data into relevant insights.
- Ability to tell stories with data and to present data in a logical, concise manner. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies; can multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Master's degree in human resources, finance, business, statistics, or a related field; PhD degree preferred
- 9+ years of experience in business intelligence, metrics reporting, analysis, and predictive analytics
- Project management experience
- HR or finance/accounting experience preferred
- Superior project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office * Significant business and financial acumen
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .
This job has expired.