With a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the pure-play dermatology category leader, present in approximately 90 countries. We deliver an innovative, science-based portfolio of premium flagship brands and services that spans the full spectrum of the fast-growing dermatology market through Injectable Aesthetics, Dermo-cosmetics, and Therapeutic Dermatology. Since our foundation in 1981, we have dedicated our focus and passion to the human body's largest organ - the skin - meeting individual consumer and patient needs with superior outcomes in partnership with healthcare professionals. Because we understand that the skin we're in shapes our lives, we are advancing dermatology for every skin story.
We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients, and the healthcare professionals we serve every day. We aim to empower each employee and promote their personal growth while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future. Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy, and personal rights of every employee.
At Galderma, we actively give our teams reasons to believe in our bold ambition to become the leading dermatology company in the world. With us, you have the ultimate opportunity to gain new and challenging work experiences and create an unparalleled, direct impact.
Job Title: Director of Professional Medical Education
Our new Director of Promotional Medical Education will play a central role in preparing the market for Galderma's first-in-class specialty biologic product with multiple indications. This role is responsible for developing the promotional medical education strategy and leading go-to-market pre-launch and launch initiatives and tactics ensuring world-class launch in two distinct indications.
The role partners closely with key stakeholders within the global and US cross functional teams including field-based sales and TLL teams. There will be some travel involved in this role for the successful candidate (20% of time).
Skills & Qualifications
- Strategic, functional and operational oversight, direction and budget accountability for all U.S. promotional medical education, including speaker bureau and advisory boards
- Develop a strong understanding of the market and disease states, and identify short and long term opportunities to maximize brand and enterprise impact
- Lead engagement mapping strategy and plan development and cross functional execution in partnership with field based teams
- Lead US national and regional congress strategy, planning and execution
- Develop differentiating peer education insight generation, strategy, platform, content and programming
- Develop TLL program resources and tools in partnership with program leads
- Drive internal and alliance stakeholder alignment, and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams that support the brand
- Co-lead business planning process and coordination of workstreams
- Recruit, hire and/or train a team of marketers to lead functional workstreams
What We Offer in Return
- 7+ years of HCP, Promotional Medical Education and/or Market Development experience for a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company. Experience in dermatology/immunology preferred
- HCP marketing experience along with promotional medical education and/or market development experience for a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company (preferably in dermatology/immunology)
- Strong experience in developing commercial marketing strategies and tactics (launch and field experience preferred)
- Digital and omnichannel experience required
- Proven track record of collaboration and coordination with key internal and external stakeholders (including external agency partners)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a point of view succinctly and effectively
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, effectively prioritize and remain detail oriented
- Comprehensive and proactive strategic thinking skills with a demonstrated ability to synthesize data into a strategy and manage from development to key performance metrics
- Ability to work effectively and with a sense of urgency across a global matrix enterprise, and to influence without authority
You will be working for an organization that embraces diversity & inclusion and believe we will deliver better outcomes by reflecting the perspectives of our diverse customer base.Next Steps
Our people make a difference
- If your profile is a match, we will invite you for a first virtual conversation with the recruiter.
- The next step is a virtual conversation with the hiring manager
- The final step is a panel conversation with the extended team
At Galderma, you'll work with people who are like you. And people that are different. We value what every member of our team brings. Professionalism, collaboration, and a friendly, supportive ethos is the perfect environment for people to thrive and excel in what they do.Employer's Rights
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not an employment contract, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This job has expired.