Director, Strategic Communications
Arrow Electronics has an exciting new opportunity in our Marketing Communications team, located in our Centennial, Colorado headquarters.
The Director, Strategic Communications, is responsible for creating and providing high-quality marketing communications content aligned with Arrow's consumer-grade brand. Reporting to the Vice President of Global Communications, this content includes external and internal messaging, and initiatives related to communicating the company's global brand driven activities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and create consumer-grade marketing communications materials aligned to the company's brand language/voice in support of the company's business strategy.
- Assist with delivering PR/media relations results against key metrics, particularly as it relates to technology news platforms such as tech-forward outlets, including The Verge, TechTarget, etc.
- Ensure alignment of content and initiatives with Arrow's global brand and its external and internal channels.
- Assist with the implementation of the company's communications and marketing strategies for the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific regions.
What You'll Need
- Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related graduate degree a plus.
- Seven to 10 years of experience in agency, Fortune 500 corporate communications or equivalent outside experience.
- International experience is a plus.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to gain support for content strategies and processes.
- Excellent written, analytical and presentation skills.
- Proven track record developing and executing effective PR/media relations and marketing content and strategies.
- Experience in working and communicating effectively across countries and regions.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex issues clearly and accurately.
- Ability to work at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, understanding how the "pieces fit together."
- Knowledge and experience in the technology industry desirable
- Decisive and a bias for action.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Ability to work independently, at times with minimal guidance.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- For Denver-based candidates:
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$168,750.00 - $206,250.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
This job has expired.