Location: Duluth, GA
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 D.O.E. plus bonus
Description: Our Client, a Consumer-Packaged Goods Manufacturing company, is seeking a Director Supply Chain S&OP Planning in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Six figure competitive salary plus a 20% bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent career growth potential
- Our client is not offering Relocation Assistance
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- Manage the Sales and Operations Planning process within the business unit's Supply Chain.
- Be the thought process leader regarding planning methodologies, balancing Supply and Demand
- Be a Change/Transformation specialist driving and building the S&OP department
- Will have 3 to 4 direct reports, and 6 indirect factory Planners
- Will manage an inventory of $100 mil+
- Will manage a department that handles the Supply and Demand Planning for 3 dedicated manufacturing plants
- Conduct the Demand Review as input into Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Create and maintain statistical baseline forecast and drive consensus forecast process
- Will maintain performance metrics for OTSIF, Waste Controls, Forecast Accuracy, and Factory Utilization
- In conjunction with Sales, manage the opportunistic demand process to facilitate decision making and resolution
- With the assistance of Operations, align products to supply sites.
- Manage the network Capacity Planning processes.
- Conduct the Supply Review input into S&OP
- Identify demand and supply imbalances and create recommendations to resolve
- Establish and maintain inventory targets for each sku.
- Monitor adherence to these targets and provide visibility to executive management team as needed.
- Adjust targets as needed to balance supply and demand issues. Communicate any issues to appropriate Sales teams.
- Schedule, coordinate content input, and work with Sr. Leadership to create cadence and Exec Summary
- Have ownership and responsibility to deal with all 3rd party vendors within network, and responsibility for targeted levels of customer service.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact:
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree a plus)
- Minimum 10 years of integrated supply chain experience from a strategic and tactical perspective within Chemical or CPG manufacturing
- Experience managing within a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) organization
- Impactful and capable of commanding the respect of staff and clients alike.
- Ability to motivate team to work towards achieving targets/expectations.
- Extensive ERP experience using SAP is required
- Strong strategy development, process design and implementation skills.
- Proven track record of driving metric-based organizations and results, such as OTSIF, Waste Controls, Forecast Accuracy, and Factory Utilization
- Strong budgeting and cost allocation abilities.
Superior executive communication skills
Demonstrated ability to create options and highlight trade-offs when solving problems
- Superior executive communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create options and highlight trade-offs when solving problems
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) acumen and corrective action mindset.
- CPIM certification
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com