Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
We're at the forefront of 5G and Secure Access Secure Edge (SASE) technologies - the next big waves in Enterprise Networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us. We have a scalable,cloud-nativeNetCloudplatform which is at the core of our solution. As we look towards scaling up this platform to support and grow our customer base around the globe, we're looking for an experiencedDirector, Talent Experience & DEIB. This key hire will report to our VP of Global Talent and have responsibility for building and executing fundamental Cradlepoint's key talent initiatives around Emerging Talent, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, and Employee Engagement - all key drivers of success to our company.
What Will You Do?
- Influence and manage global relationships and drive impact through a cross-functional, collaborative internal ecosystem of partners in Recruiting, HR, Legal, People Analytics and business stakeholders
- Champion our efforts focused on employee life at Cradlepoint, informing and supporting how we work together globally ensuring everyone has a voice and feels heard
- Drive employee facing programs that tie back into our Company Values and progress us forward as we continue to scale globally
- Own, manage, and action our Employee Engagement Survey
- Serve as the internal expert on Diversity and Inclusion, to include staying abreast of best practices, understanding and identifying global cultural differences, and being a thought partner to the HR Leadership Team, the Chief People Officer, the Executive Team, and the D&I Council
- Develop a keen awareness of the global cultural differences across the regions and consult with management teams to understand which differences matter in the consideration of implementing both business and people initiatives around the globe
- Propose industry-leading, creative solutions and influence leadership to take action
- Identify and build relationships with external partners, including thought leaders and organizations, that deliver impact and support our DEIB & EIC strategies
- Imagine, create, and own programs, initiatives, and practices to strengthen our culture
- Conduct research to discover opportunities to improve our employee experience and culture and further business goals
- Partner closely with our Marketing and Communications teams to ensure effective work habits are introduced and supported worldwide - especially in our remote environments
- Partner with senior leadership to recommend improvements to the employee experience
- Design and deliver distinctive experiences for employees that are aligned with our core values and culture, listening to employee feedback and using data to shape future experiences
- Leverage design thinking to create efficient and inclusive people processes throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, individual growth, performance feedback, promotion, etc.) with a focus on inclusion and equity in the new world of work
- Implement tools and processes to capture the voices of our team in a modern and dynamic way. Including our employee engagement survey
- Develop an approach and strategy to employee engagement which includes the annual engagement Survey encompassing full implementation, stakeholder plans and management, communication initiatives, leader/team capability development, and ongoing monitoring of engagement and focused actions in response to engagement experiences and feedback
- Collaborates with operations team to create dashboards and predictive analytics to create action plans. Support engagement building initiatives that emerge from the data by sharing recommendations and collaborating with stakeholders to execute
- Develop goals and analyze metrics to assess the qualitative and quantitative efficacy of Talent Retention, Leadership Development, Employee Enablement and DEI strategies
- Contribute to the development of a compelling employer brand, hiring practices, and employee enablement to attract, develop and retain diverse talent while fostering a sense of belonging
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with our executive leadership to create and facilitate annual DEI strategy; track and report on progress internally and externally
- Lead key diversity and inclusion forums, trainings, councils, resource groups and stakeholders to drive relevant, timely business strategies and solutions
- Consult with Talent Acquisition to diversify talent pipelines and to collaborate with external industry partners as necessary to strengthen our talent pools
- Manage our DEIBS Council and act as a consultant to make sure all voices are heard
- Provide thought partnership around areas of opportunity you observe in the business, collaborating closely with our HR Business Partners to ensure consistency and thoughtfulness in all aspects of our employee experience
- Assist in rollout, design and facilitation of some programs (ex: team workshops, communication skills, etc. - in partnership with our Talent Management team)
- Hands on talent professional, comfortable doing both strategic and tactical work
- Ability to lead and direct the work of other employees through direct and indirect reporting relationships
- Can lead people and projects with an emphasis on delivering on time and on budget
- Experience leading enterprise DEI initiatives globally
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 7 or more years of relevant experience
- Deals with multiple perspectives and ambiguity, making sense of data, nuances, and different perspectives
- Collaborates and communicates effectively
- Develops diverse knowledge by being eager to learn, learning from mistakes, and being open to feedback
- Analytic thinking, project management, and change management skills
- Executive presence
- Able to present his/her viewpoint clearly and succinctly
- Brings a global and culturally diverse awareness to the implementation of all culture and D&I initiatives
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Travel 10-15%
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.