This job has expired.
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 4915
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Teleflex is a global provider of medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose-driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference.
Teleflex has an opportunity within its in-house legal department for a highly motivated, experienced commercial attorney to join the organization as division counsel. This position will be located at Teleflex's corporate headquarters in Wayne, PA.
The division counsel will be responsible for providing timely and effective legal support regarding contractual, regulatory and risk management matters to the company's Anesthesia & Emergency Medicine business unit:
• Engages closely with business decision-making and strategic planning and supports implementation of strategy.
• Provides legal advice to Anesthesia & Emergency Medicine management team on a variety of commercial and corporate matters, including contracts (GPO, IDN, municipal fire/police/ambulance, and U.S. military), healthcare laws and regulations, and employment matters.
• Interfaces with and manages outside counsel.
• Monitors and advises on emerging legal and regulatory trends affecting the business.
• Reviews marketing and promotional materials for compliance with legal, regulatory and ethical standards.
• Reviews and negotiates contracts and other legal instruments involving the company.
• Interprets contracts, laws, rulings and regulations, and clearly and effectively explains complex issues to Anesthesia & Emergency Medicine management team.
• Anticipates potential legal issues and develops strategies to reduce risk and manage legal disputes.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Minimum 6 years experience in a top law firm or in-house legal department focusing in contract law, regulatory compliance and hands-on legal counsel to organization leadership.
• Experience providing legal advice to large corporate organizations, experience in government and military contracting (including FAR and DFARS requirements), and experience with fraud-and-abuse, anti-kickback and FDA laws and regulations applicable to medical device companies are strongly preferred.
• Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Pennsylvania Bar License, or ability to obtain Pennsylvania Limited In-House Corporate Counsel License.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to make recommendations and exercise judgment.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to independently manage significant number of matters, appropriately prioritize workload and plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional image at all times.
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago