About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial and Southern Crane has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of operated crane services, rigging services, turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial and Southern Crane's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
Southern Industrial Constructors is looking for an Electrical Foreman to work out of our Greensboro, NC office on a project in Thomasville, NC.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledEMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent. vWe offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Plans new or modified installations to effectively and efficiently construct or repair wiring, fixture, or equipment consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned craft workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establish and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job.
- Attend project planning / scheduling meetings.
- Analyze and resolves work problems.
- Maintain time records.
- Inspect quality of finished work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
- Perform frequent safety inspections of work area, equipment, tools, and employees in accordance with SIC policy to ensure compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, and SIC's safety program.
- Appropriate journeyman experience required.
- Travel will be required.
- Performs other duties as required