Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
For more information about working at Red Lion Controls, click here.
Monday - Friday 7:00a - 3:30p (OT as needed)
Red Lion is seeking a General Assembler to assemble industrial display and control equipment, human machine interface, electronic components and subassemblies.
Essential Job Functions
- Assembles boards and units using hand tools to complete product assembly
- Performs burn-in testing
- Tests equipment for proper functionality
- Calibrates equipment based on testing results
- Labels and packs product based on specifications
- Follow standard operation procedures
- Read and interpret work instructions
- Proper use of hand tools
- Working knowledge of ESD Safety procedures
- Perform hand assembly tasks.
- 1-3 years' experience in an assembler manufacturing setting preferred
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to write routine reports
Behaviors for Success
- Must be able to occasionally move and transport up to 25 lbs by oneself
- Continuous periods of sitting/standing/walking
- Reliable and consistent attendance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with computer software such as Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work under pressure / in fast-paced environment
Endorse, support and model the Company's core values of: Aim High Be True Own IT
- Adherence to Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) safety and soldering equipment safety requirements posted in the manufacturing facility
- Read and follow SDS sheets posted in manufacturing facility
Red Lion is focused on being THE Industrial Data Company™. We empower industrial organizations around the world to unlock the value of data by developing and manufacturing innovative products and solutions to access, connect and visualize their information. Red Lion's global manufacturing and support facilities serve customers in factory automation, alternative energy, oil and gas, power and utilities, transportation, water and wastewater industry segments. We provide scalable solutions for cloud connectivity, edge intelligence and asset management, industrial Ethernet switches and industry leading panel meters and operator panels, to make it easy for companies to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Red Lion is part of Spectris plc, the experts in providing insight through precision measurement.
Red Lion Controls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Lion Controls complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.