CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking an experienced software engineer to join our Agricultural Product Development organization. In this role, you will be focused on the design, implementation, and maintenance of virtualized test environments. Virtual test environments are created by integrating the software intended for embedded devices with an existing virtual software framework, models, and co-simulation tools. The testing environments you create will be used for software-in-the-loop (SIL) testing by various teams.
- Integration of application software with virtual base software and virtual ECU framework
- Integration of virtualized software with plant and virtual I/O models
- Design, implement, and maintain graphical user interfaces (GUI) for virtual ECUs
- Integrate Virtual ECUs with co-simulation tools (e.g. Virtual CAN Bus) and verify functionality
- Design, create, and maintain co-simulation tools to support virtualization
- Provide support and maintenance for existing Virtual ECUs to various teams
- Analyze current virtualization tools and identify improvements
- Interface with various teams to understand the needs of current and future needs regarding virtual test environments
Position Pays $91,300 to $132,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with C# and .NET framework
- Experience with designing and implementing IPC methods (e.g. shared memory, named pipe)
- Experience with embedded software using 'C/C++' programming language
- Proficient with Python scripting
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink tools for software development or modeling
- Experience with CAN communication protocols and tools for analysis/simulation
Compensation & Benefits
- Experience in virtualizing embedded software for usage in SIL testing
- Experience with or development of co-simulation tools for virtualized testing
- Experience with virtual bus communication (e.g. virtual CAN or LIN)
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink for model development, scripting, and test integration
- Experience or exposure to dSPACE HIL testing environments
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.