WHO WE ARE
Veterinary Emergency Group (VEG) is a rapidly growing emergency company with hospital locations across the United States. Our mission is helping people and their pets when they need it most. We are revolutionizing emergency medicine with a "customer first" mentality and a true, employee-centric work environment.
TALENT + CULTURE AT VEG
At VEG, we want people and their pets to feel safe, secure, and valued; we want our employees to feel the same way. What we're aiming to achieve on the customer side is equivalent in nature to what we want for our employees: to have the best experience possible. With the highest NPS score in our industry, we're ready to ensure that VEG remains the place where the best and brightest in the emergency world not only want to work, but stay and grow. For our customers and their pets, we strive to find a way to say, "yes." We do the same and more for our teams. In fact, VEG is one of this year's nominees for INC Magazine's Best Places to Work!
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for a talented, friendly and energetic Emergency Veterinarian to join the VEG family! You are someone who is energized by helping people. In fact, you LOVE people and are passionate about solving their pet problems. Someone who is excited by the challenge of emergency medicine and seeks every opportunity to be a superhero to their customer.
If you're the ideal candidate, you'll:
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
- Have earned a DVM or equivalent degree
- Be fulfilled by helping others
- Thrive in team-oriented environments (think hospital retreats, huddles, team dinners, happy hours and more!)
- Have a 'glass half full' attitude and a sense of humor!
- Live and breathe emergency medicine
- Be passionate about emergency surgery (the soft tissue kind!)
Because emergency is all we do, so we do it best! We also offer:
- The wage range for this role is $140,000.00 - $350,000.00 salary per year, inclusive of base salary and discretionary production bonus target. The expected base salary for this role is between $140,000.00 - $185,000.00 of this wage range.
- 401K w/ company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid parental leave - 10 weeks of paid leave at 100% of regular salary
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) + a $2,500 annual stipend to put towards the travel and accommodations needed to attend the CE
- Something new every day - you'll never be bored in emergency medicine
- We build our hospitals from scratch. You'll be using all of the latest equipment and technology.
- Growth and relocation potential
- Generous employee pet discount
- Hospital stocked with fresh groceries and snacks, monthly and quarterly contests, quarterly hospital outings, company-wide retreats, etc!
- Referral rewards - tell your friends why they should come work for VEG too!
VEG celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. You've found the equal opportunity employer you are looking for. We can't wait to meet you!
This job has expired.