In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, the world's leading insurance broker and risk management advisor. Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and culture while adding the support and resources of MMA.
Bouchard Insurance is consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
We are looking for an Employee Health & Benefit Account Manager who will be responsible for group benefit accounts through all phases; including marketing, implementation, communication, enrollments and ongoing service to accounts.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EMPLOYEE HEALTH & BENEFIT ACCOUNT MANAGER:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Service assigned clients and prospective clients.
- Assist the Producer/Benefit Consultant in gathering the necessary information regarding new/renewal accounts and submit this information to the Marketing Department.
- Work closely with the Producer/Benefit Consultant to formulate a complete submission for the client
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator in the renewal and new business marketing processes
- Negotiate on behalf of the clients to achieve goals of best benefits for best rates
- Provide training to clients on Zywave and other technical tools
- Coordinate your workflow with the Producer/Benefit Consultant and the Department Manager
- Direct implementation, enrollment, and communication processes
- Perform periodic service calls in accordance with Service Standards
- Utilize stewardship and timeline templates insuring quality service to accounts
- Maintain awareness of new developments and legislation in the Group Benefits field
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship and rapport with clients and carriers
- Work with the Producer/Benefit Consultant on additional items such as the Stewardship Review Process, Service Timelines (creation and usage), Conduct and record Benefit Audit, Legislative and Compliance issues, HIPAA regulations and 5500's, among others.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- College degree desirable; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years Group Benefits experience
- Possess skills necessary to communicate with clients, carriers and prospects concerning Employee Health & Benefits lines of coverage.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to maintain and organize electronic files on the company document management system.
- Experience with Benefit Point and ImageRight software a plus.
- Working knowledge of employee benefit technology and Zywave products, or willingness to learn.
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at www.marshmma.com .
This job has expired.