Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables deployment, orchestration and analytics for over 1,000,000 devices for over 30,000 customers. NetCloud Manager comprises a number of dockerized microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes and deployed in public cloud. As we scale our NetCloud Manager platform, we are looking to improve our cloud infrastructure best practices and automation. We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our AWS Cloud Infrastructure team responsible for this important initiative.
Successful candidate will lead and manage a team of motivated and talented engineers and enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Define and implement best practices and automation for our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Proactively monitor and upgrade our infrastructure
- Embrace and encourage DevOps mindset with Infrastructure as Code implementation
- Continuously strive to foster an environment where Least Privilege Access and automation are ingrained in the culture
- Collaborate with other R&D teams in managing cloud resources and cost
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of leading a team of DevOps engineers for public cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience in IaC technologies including Terraform and CloudFormation
- Understanding of and experience in implementing logging and monitoring framework
- Hands on experience in using broad range of AWS services
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Strong automation and programming background, Python preferred
- Well versed in container technologies and networking
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.