At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
The Enterprise Application Administrator focuses on the daily administration, support, and report delivery for Optiv's business management software databases. This role is assisting the management, stability, resiliency, and general health-related to Optiv's core Enterprise Applications, as well as collaborating with the entire Enterprise Applications team and the business regarding the maintenance, and optimization of the systems. This position will play a role in operational support, managing relationships with internal departments and application developers. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to details, highly motivated, and have analytical thinking skills.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Responsible for the maintenance and daily administration of our core applications (NetSuite/Workday/OpenAir/Concur).
- Provide end-user support to promote system adoption and satisfaction, provide support to users and maintain proper system access, and support end-user basic technical requests.
- Develop basic dashboards and reports for all team functions, at both the management and individual level.
- A primary point of contact to the applications we support.
- Responsible for providing product feedback to the vendor and tracking of issues and requested enhancements.
- Maintain data health including account information, contact information, and various data sets.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite or OpenAir required.
- Experience with additional applications such as WorkDay and Concur is preferred.
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.