Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Enterprise Property Accountability Supply Technician
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess knowledge of the Federal/DoD Supply System, and MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP procedures.
- Must have knowledge of property accounting requirements as outlined in DoD 5000.64, Accountability and Management of DoD Equipment and Other Accountable Property and DoD 7000.14-R, Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation (DoD FMR) Financial Management Regulation, to include how to account for lost, damaged and destroyed property.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Experience with use of the Agency's Financial Accounting Corporate Tracking System's (FACTS) Asset Management (AM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules (FACTS AM/SCM).
- Must be certified annually on MHE available at the employee's site.
- Individuals located at select sites must be licensed to operate all GSA vehicles (including those requiring a commercial driver's license (CDL) assigned to the site.
NoneEducation and/or Experience:
- 10 years of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a High School diploma, or five (5) years of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a relevant Associate's college/university degree.
TOP SECRET Clearance with SCI Access Required
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance and be able to qualify for SCI access
- Must have a current US Government Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) (less than 4-1/2 years old) or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals.
- Must be willing to obtain a CI poly
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and /or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. Physical and psychological capabilities are required which allow him/her to perform activities during sustained periods of intense concentration, working with electrical hazards, under adverse weather conditions, in confined and restricted areas. The ability to climb and work at heights; lift and carry heavy loads of at least 50 pounds;Travel:
Travel not anticipated, but if required at certain times will be less than 25%. OCONUS travel might be required.Work Environment:
General warehouse environment
This job has expired.