Responsible for operating a variety of off road trucks and equipment utilized in Mining.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle
- Observe visual and auditory signals during vehicle operation
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Occasional weekend work required
- Loader, Dozer and Haul Truck experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pension Plan
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
...and many more!
We are excited to share the hourly range for this position is $21.70 - $30.50. The offered compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, business need, market conditions, proficiencies, skills, education, and experience. Additionally, at Martin Marietta we place a high value on internal pay equity and will consider the compensation for those in similarly situated roles and direct team members. The posted range for this role represents the total reasonable pay range and does not solely represent a hiring range. Therefore, hiring at the top ormaximum of the range should not be expected as it would not allow for salary growth opportunities in the role, would diminish promotion value, and may not align with internal equity. In addition to our base compensation and bonus opportunities, we also offer a competitive benefits package (more information on benefits listed above and below)
At Martin Marietta, we offer a variety of health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; prescription drug coverage; health savings accounts; flexible spending accounts; and life, AD&D and disability insurance. We also encourage our employees to plan for the future by offering a 401(k) with a company match and an employer-funded defined benefit pension plan. Other benefits include paid time off, nine paid holidays, education/tuition assistance, an employee discount program, adoption assistance, wellness programs and more.
This job has expired.