Research and Securities
Ready to bring your whole self to work every day? At Walker & Dunlop, we didn't get to where we are by hiring ordinary individuals. We got here by hiring the exceptional! WD is looking for individuals who are caring, collaborative, driven, insightful, and tenacious to join our team!
Zelman & Associates is seeking an entry-level Equity Research Associate on its Building Products team in its New York City office. The candidate will work directly with senior executives of one of the leading independent research firms on Wall Street.
- Support senior team members to initiate, develop and publish insightful company and industry research
- Conduct extensive proprietary surveys; synthesize and interpret results
- Create and maintain detailed, sophisticated financial models and valuation analyses
- Prepare timely, comprehensive, thought-provoking equity research reports and presentations
- Interact with top industry executives and sophisticated institutional investors
Successful candidates require a wide-spectrum of skills / attributes, including:
About Zelman & Associates
- Academic excellence; preference for concentration in finance, economics or accounting
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding analytical capabilities; organizational discipline; attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; articulate
- Highly competitive; self-starter; ambitious; team-oriented
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements; comfort with detailed modeling
Founded in 2007, Zelman & Associates, is led by Hall of Fame Analyst Ivy Zelman, who is widely respected for her unbiased, in-depth research, insightful analysis, and actionable advice about the housing market and related sectors. Ivy formed Zelman & Associates with her partner, Dennis McGill, a colleague at Credit Suisse, and together they have built the industry's most respected team of experts for guiding investors and business leaders toward informed, wise decisions across all areas of housing.
Still reading? Then we think you should apply! EEO Statement
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SPAM
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address. Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.