CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager, the Facilities Engineer is actively involved in the implementation of plant maintenance activities and facilities / energy related capital projects. Maintenance of the facility must be completed per the capital and budget plan, while continuously working to reduce costs. All activities performed must be in regulatory compliance with governing agencies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Safety and Environment
- Management of major and minor repairs of the building and utilities, hoist, and overhead doors.
- Management of the hoist inspection program
- Contractor Management of various on-site contractors
- Support or assist with the daily management of the plant CMMS, maintain the maintenance records, and send out weekly preventative maintenance reports.
- Support the "Case Business System" with our continuous improvement process for lean manufacturing.
- Provide assistance with maintaining regulatory documentation for meeting/exceeding compliance with all governing agencies. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Supporting ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- Supporting OHSAS 9001 - Quality Management
- Supporting ISO 50001 - Energy Management
- Supporting ISO 45001 - Health & Safety Management
- Assisting with Maintenance support of the Wastewater Treatment System
- Maintain contractors' safety program
- Assist with corporate safety compliance and perform environmental reporting duties as needed
- Assist with scheduling, daily maintenance, and monitoring of the main facilities and leased facilities as needed. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Heating, HVAC, security, sprinkler system, doors, hoists, and the building automation system. Security includes maintaining C-TPAT and FTZ certification.
- Development of Capital Authorization Requests for new projects per company guidelines.
- Participate or take lead role in projects as assigned and manage completion of plant projects on time and within budget constraints.
- Works with project teams to develop and maintain plant and area layouts using AutoCAD.
- This position may include some supervision of hourly personnel.
The annual salary range for this position is $57,000-$82,650 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsThe qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Working knowledge of manufacturing techniques, material handling systems, building codes, plant electrical, HVAC, and mechanical systems.
- 3 years of Engineering, Facilities or Manufacturing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well in teams across multi-functional areas.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision. Extensive amount of independent thinking is required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications required proficiency in Auto-CAD.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, ISO, and environmental regulations.
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.