ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
ABOUT DRIVE SHACK
Drive Shack offers a fresh alternative to the day and nightlife scenes with more than just a place to go, but a place to be yourself and enjoy yourself. We pride ourselves on creating an experience our guests can enjoy from the moment they enter to the time they leave. With competitive, social entertainment through golf-related leisure and large-format entertainment venues, we welcome you to enjoy gaming and premier golf technology with a chef-inspired menu, craft cocktails and engaging social events throughout the year. Drive Shack currently operates four venues in: Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia. To learn more or plan your visit, please visit driveshack.com.
The role of a Facilities Technician is to work on general and technical upkeep of our venue.
Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Complete all maintenance and repair tasks as directed by the Facilities Manager and Supervisor
- Maintain the entertainment and gaming spaces inside the venue
- Keep assigned equipment in proper working condition
- Maintain grounds, lawns, and sprinkler systems
- Perform minor repairs on facility plumbing, electrical system, and other miscellaneous things
- Maintain a proper inventory and par levels of equipment, supplies, and other items
- Uphold safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to clearly communicate with managers and guests
- Can learn how to work with PCs and servers, hard drives
- Perform computer related immediate solutions
- Knowledgeable of software/hardware installations and troubleshooting
- Test and connect AV systems
- Setup and repair of printers
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- 1+ years of technical and facilities experience or related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work schedule varies and will include working on days, nights, holidays, and weekends and requires standing and/or walking for extended periods both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient with computer systems, technology and PC hardware installations
- Ability to work in high temperature environments for extended periods of time
Our company is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace, preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. Additionally, our company takes action to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for everyone.
This job has expired.