How do you manufacture the world's cleanest alloy steel? How do you help your customers push the bounds of what's possible? With a smart and passionate team of people who are focused on a strong set of core values, on giving their best every day, and who are proud of the contributions they're making to our company and community. People who want to make a difference.
Electrical Maintainer - Faircrest Plant position is responsible for performing all types of electrical preventative and predictive maintenance, equipment and system troubleshooting, repair and work in and about the plant. This position will require working a rotational and flexible shift.
Employees in this position are responsible for but not limited to the following:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Receives work assignments, instructions, drawings and sketches concerning schedule and emergency construction, maintenance, rebuilding, and repair work to be done at the plant. Analyses drawings and sketches, plans working procedures, and determines tools and equipment needed for the completion of assigned work.
- Works in field or shop as required.
- Ability to work with different PLC based system, read logic and program these devices.
- Troubleshoots and repairs to power distribution systems
- Troubleshoots and repairs hydraulic systems.
- Locates sources of trouble on any type of production, auxiliary, or service equipment at the plant by testing and inspecting same for faulty operation.
- Equipment systems and components consist of items such as fans, blowers, pumps, couplings, electrical power transmission, hydraulic components, hoists and other Electrical system items.
- Experienced in electrical construction techniques, including conduit bending, mounting of conduit and electrical components, including installation of computer and communications based system installations.
- Familiar with the National Electric codes, OSHA safety requirements including sub part R&S, and arc flash protection requirements.
- Dismantles, cleans, inspects, rebuilds, repairs, replaces, installs, assembles, adjusts, aligns, and lubricates equipment at the plant using tools commonly used in maintenance work, including mechanical and electrical parts on cranes and other plant equipment.
- Assists other maintenance and operating personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Operates overhead electric crane and mobile equipment to lift and transport materials, tools, equipment, and replacement parts in connection with repair work.
- Performs miscellaneous duties such as filling out standard forms, lubricating equipment, erecting riggings for movement or lifting of heavy electrical and mechanical parts, and keeping tools, equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Familiar with welding, cutting and brazing techniques of metal components.
- At least a high school diploma/GED and completed technical training or Associates degree and at least 5 years experience in heavy industrial electrical experience that is equivalent to completed apprenticeship program.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Ability to work at heights of 50 feet up to 100 feet
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift 75 pounds at one time, 50 pounds multiple times a day
- Ability to operate cranes, trucks or motor vehicles
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Must be able to distinguish basic shades and colors
- Journeyman certification and 5 years experience in heavy industrial electrical
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.